The Account Manager is responsible for managing an array of accounts; achieving high sales targets and overseeing the work of account executives. Account Managers are also responsible for building relationships with new clients and leading team productivity.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Proactively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with businesses that can benefit from our company’s services.
- Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients’ accounts and continuously identify project opportunities and turn them into successful business accounts.
- Develop the corporate brand strategy, servicing existing clients’ accounts as allocated and implementing business models so as to create new business ventures.
- Forecasting long and short range market potential or market intelligence for the purpose of management’s analysis and decision-making in determining market opportunity/ penetration strategy/ market development.
- Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing program.
Key Performance Indicators;
- % Revenue generated/ Profitability
- % Achievement of strategic objectives.
- % of new business
- Stakeholder (Customers, partners and employees) satisfaction
- Performance Management: Evidence of no. of performance conversations per week/ month with individuals in team
- Succession Planning: % of high potential individuals identified for succession planning in team
- Behavioral Role Model: % of cases, warnings or issues arising from the team members
- Engagement: % of team-building activities and positive feedback received.
Qualifications for the Account Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in the marketing or any related field.
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience in a similar organisation with one (1) at managerial level.
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Work experience in fast-growth environment.
- Commercial awareness
- Proven willingness to develop others potential within their teams.
- Effective and demonstrated leadership skills for goal achievement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Emotional Intelligence and enthusiasm needed to motivate a team to performance
- Agile and resilient and shows interest in continuous personal development.
- Analytical and Training skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications send your applications to email@example.com