The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is a faith based Catholic Hospital in Nairobi with six medical centres and a School of Nursing.
Renowned for our quality in care and compassion, we take a holistic approach to healthcare and clinical excellence.
We are seeking to recruit a:
Cardiologists Job Roles
The role of the successful applicant will include:
- General cardiology clinics (for Adults mainly)
- Acute cardiology on call Rota, in patient’s consultation and coronary care service, and echocardiography and diagnostic catheterization.
- Be responsible for the clinical work, implement guidelines, assess, promote evaluation, revision of the Cardiologic care patient’s management
- Undertake teaching duties to the staff (registrars, residents, medical officers, interns, nurses)
- Engage in research and in audit.
- Collaborate with other consultants of various specialties and mainly with A& E department for cardiac patients.
Qualifications for the Cardiologists Job
- Bachelor in Medicine with a Masters in Internal Medicine with training in general and non-invasive cardiology with the preference for training in diagnostic cardiac catheterization, echocardiography.
- Or a Masters in Internal Medicine with a Fellowship in Cardiology.
- Have been registered to the Kenya Medical Board.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Cardiology
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of 3 referees firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 17th July 2018.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.