About us: Tender Care Junior Academy is a leading school in Kenya located in Komarock, Nairobi. We offer quality education for young children in Pre-school and Primary level. We are looking to grow our team of professionals. We would be excited to meet talented and all round competent teaching professionals to join us.
Our Work Environment: If the thought of being in a highly structured, fast paced, activity filled, challenging and demanding work environment is anything that interests you; we would like to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate: If you are a person who values integrity, excellence and professionalism and with a track record of excellent academic performance and reputable discipline you are very likely to fit into our organization and we would like to hear from you.
Reports to the Director
- Motivating, training and disciplining staff and pupils
- Identify needs and lead initiatives from the School
- Development Plan across the school;
- Take a lead role in curriculum development across the school and be responsible for its quality and effectiveness.
- Management and control of school finances and stocks
- Management and maintenance of the school assets
- Ensuring the school is up-to-date with innovations, from teaching practices to new technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a Recognized University.
- 5 years’ experience as a Head Teacher in a large school.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Strong understanding of the School Curriculum
How to Apply
Please make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 10th April 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.