Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of Process & Compliance Manager, within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Division.
Reporting to the Director, the incumbent’s role will include;
The role will participate in direct coordination with relevant Business Functions, locally and globally in cascading, developing, implementing and monitoring Business and departmental process, governance and compliance for the operational country (OPCO).
- Identification and implementation of compliance monitoring framework and prepare compliance status reports to management and other stakeholders on a regular basis Closure of Statutory and Internal Audit issues by implementation of agreed audit recommendations
- Design Gap analysis for all compliance processes and controls
- Assist and train SCM and other departments’ and partners of SCM on compliance issues to ensure a compliance culture within the OPCO.
- Prepare internal compliance reports for the Group compliance office with regard to internal SCM compliance issues.
- Provide all reports and information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create a culture of compliance by ensuring that management and staff embrace compliance by training.
- Identify and assess the compliance risks associated with the OPCO’s current and future business activities including new products and services and new business relationships.
- Regular Review Blue Book and related
- Supply Chain Control and process documents, proactively and continuously test the same for compliance and initiate improvement actions on cases of non-compliance.
- Custodian of all SCM systems including but not limited to Oracle & CMS and support complete and efficient utilization of the same.
Expected key results:
- Ensure 100% Vendor master (existing and current) on EFT payments mode
- High Partner Performance and satisfaction
- Well managed compliance processes in SCM and risk management strategies
- 5+ years’ experience in busy multinational Supply chain/Procurement/commercial environment –Telecom experience –added advantage
- Mastery of SCM principles, policies, concepts and systems Knowledge of Oracle or any other ERP system and MS Excel Good knowledge of the Capex & Opex ordering and tracking systems
- Good knowledge of compliance and anti-fraud procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Business, Information Technology or Equivalent.
- Graduate Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (UK) – (added advantage) Competencies and behavior
- Able to handle & prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to operate in a fast moving high performance driven organisation
- Possess good problem solving skills
- ability to visualize the problem and think abstractly to solve it
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Monday 9th April 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.