About us: Tender Care Junior Academy is a leading school in Kenya located in Komarock, Nairobi. We offer quality education for young children in Pre-school and Primary level. We are looking to grow our team of professionals. We would be excited to meet talented and all round competent teaching professionals to join us.
Our Work Environment: If the thought of being in a highly structured, fast paced, activity filled, challenging and demanding work environment is anything that interests you; we would like to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate: If you are a person who values integrity, excellence and professionalism and with a track record of excellent academic performance and reputable discipline you are very likely to fit into our organization and we would like to hear from you.
Reports to the Deputy Head Teacher – Academics
- lesson planning and preparation
- checking pupils’ work
- attending parents’ evenings
- running extracurricular activities
- undertaking professional development
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Trained P1 teacher / Degree in Education
- Must be active in extra-curricular activities
- 4 years’ work experience teaching a candidate class in any of the primary level subjects
How to Apply
Please make your application through email@example.com by close of business 10th April 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.