About The Role:
Future Kenya is a leading ERP software solutions company, helping medium to large-sized companies become more efficient in their business processes through automation. Due to expansion we are currently looking to recruit a Sales/Business Development Manager who will be responsible for the selling and marketing of our ERP, Accounting and Payroll software.
Development in .Net, C# and SQL experience and a backend focus. ERP, accounting or business management software development experience is a strong asset.
You have a willingness to work directly with customers to investigate and resolve issues, gather product feedback, and learn about new use cases and features.
You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others (including across disciplines) so we all become better.
Proficiency with C# language, including but not limited to the following language features:
- Class structure
- OOP (inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism)
- Usage and creation of attributes
- Delegates, anonymous methods and lambda expressions
Knowledge of the main concepts of ASP.NET and Web Development:
- Application State
- Debugging ASP.NET Applications Using Visual Studio
- Attaching to IIS using Visual Studio Debugging Tools
- Client and Server-Side development
- Web Forms Structure
- Web Services
Experience with SQL Server:
- Writing and debugging complex SQL queries (Where Clause, Aggregates, Subqueries)
- Understanding of database structure (Primary Keys, Data Types, Denormalization)
Experience with IIS:
- Configuration and deployment of ASP.NET websites
- Configuring and Securing IIS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Demonstrate development experience
- Must be able to manage Projects from start to finish
- Source Code control procedures and self-documenting code standards and practices
- Effective testing and debugging practices
- Ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports and know basic accounting concepts – ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits
- Communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Capable of working independently and demonstrate good decision-making abilities
- Proficient grammar and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have the desire and ability to learn new applications and toolsRemuneration
- We offer all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader and based on your ability to achieve results.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating their current, daytime telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org.